Thursday, July 9, 2009

Do you know what the ASP Postal Service test 600 is about?

I am taking the exam on Sunday and I've been looking for a test prep book but i didn't find any. Anyone know what type of question is there? are they multiple choice? does the math part include complicated algebra and such or is it basic functions. Is there a writing part? is it an essay type? Please help!

Do you know what the ASP Postal Service test 600 is about?
Please note that it is a simple examination !!. Fear of


Complicated mathematics need not exist !!


Best of Luck !!
Reply:My husband is also taking the test on Sunday. there is absolutely nothing that I have found to help you prepare for the exam. I have heard that it is grade 8 math and multiple choice problems. There is also an essay. From what I understand, there is no study guide to follow. They were supposed to send us out packets this week to help us prepare, but to date ( Wed) , we haven't received it. I wish you luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment