Thursday, July 9, 2009

Was wondering if a puss catapillar the same thing as an asp?

when I looked asp on google there isnt anything on it.. so was wondering if it was the same thing? and do u have to go to the doctor if u were stung by one?

Was wondering if a puss catapillar the same thing as an asp?
I don't know if they are the same thing, but if you are stung by an asp you need to watch the site and pay attention to how you are feeling. I was stung and had enough of a reaction that I needed medical treatment. I was stung on the left shoulder and my whole arm went numb and limp. I went to the ER and they gave me a shot (don't remember what) and a prescription. The site of the sting stayed whelped up, kinda like a honeycomb, for a long time.

flower delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment