Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am creating a website using asp and need advice?

I am adviced by my supervisor to use Asp in java and I am totally confused and fear that needs more than two months to do because I am required to finish this project within two months and I have not done anything further than creating a website in dreamweaver.

I am creating a website using asp and need advice?
hi! i think ASP in java is difficulty to use . so u better use c# or c++ or vb.net in ASP . By this u can comp late your project in a month . if u need any help please be free to contact me .
Reply:The better soluton for your question is go to forums of asp you will get lot of information some ready codes. u have to just pastes those code and need to do some modification in that code

pollen

No comments:

Post a Comment